This monstrous, seven-song, 20-minute EP pushes TORCHEís musical extremes even further as the "poppy" songs are far more catchy, and the "heavy" songs are infinitely more crushing. The band continues to explore every side of their multi-faceted personas, presenting their darkest, heaviest and most infectious work to date!
"In Return" is also Robotic Empireís most obsessively ridiculous packaging yet; a beautiful full-color John Baizley design
as a gatefold 10" jacket with a printed innersleeve and a die-cut that holds the companion CD in place, all housed in a thick mylar bag with a two-color sticker. Yep, this deluxe colored vinyl comes with a musically-identical CD counterpart so you donít have to deal with any digital download hassles if you simply want this thing on your computer. However, youíll definitely appreciate the physical nature of this true beast once you see and hear TORCHEís absolutely mammoth release, as this truly is the most over the top packaging
weíve done to date!
This copy comes on "ICE MOON" colored vinyl
, and here's the pressing info for this 5th press:
This is the fifth(!) pressing of In Return
and we are proud that so many have been made and enjoyed! We went pretty big with this latest pressing and made 2000 more in the following quantities/ridiculous names:
* 200 copies of Ballistic (clear w/ red streaks and a black blob)
* 200 copies of Blue Hydrangea (light blue with blue swatches inserted)
* 400 copies of Planetoid (beer/pink with lots of streaks)
* 400 copies of Orange Julius (delicious!)
* 400 copies of Ice Moon (blue in blue)
* 400 copies of Smelted Ore (silver and gold stripes with gold streaks)